Does your business need help finding more customers? You’re not alone! It’s tough out there, and it can be difficult to find new potential clients. Fortunately, you don’t have to go to this challenge alone. There are a number of online marketing strategies that will help your business find the people who need what you offer. In this blog post, we’ll discuss three ways that Bonsai Marketing Company has helped businesses like yours get more customers online!
* Bonsai Marketing Company has a team of professional copywriters who can create compelling, high-quality content to post on your website and social media profiles. You’ll need at least 100 words or more for most forums so that people have enough information about what you do.
* Find out which keywords potential customers are using in their search engines when they’re looking for businesses like yours! This will help you find the best phrases to include on your website and in your other digital marketing material. It might also be worth investing in some paid advertising with Google Adwords or Facebook Advertising – this way, even if someone is just browsing without putting any specific details into their browser (like a location), they’ll still see an advert related to their interest and needs. This “intent” marketing is a great way to find new customers and convert them into leads.
* Make sure that your website is optimized for mobile browsing – this way, you’ll be accessible to potential clients on the go! You can also invest in a responsive web design service so that your site will automatically adjust to different screen sizes as needed. If someone’s looking at it from their desktop computer or even their phone, they should still see all of the information clearly without any scrolling required!
* Set up a blog with useful content about what your business does every week. This way, people who are already following you online have something interesting and valuable coming out each time they visit! Of course, make sure there are plenty of social media links included too so visitors can share posts easily. The “sharing” of posts helps spread your message and your brand.
* Use a keyword research tool like Google Adwords or SEMrush to find out the keywords your customers are searching for. You can then use these phrases on your site, in blog posts, and social media marketing channels to bring more visitors in! For example, if you’re selling pet supplies online, make sure that words like “cat”, “dog” and other animal-related terms get included often.
* Consider adding some video content too – this could be an informational video about how something is made or it could simply focus on answering customer questions with helpful tips from experts within your industry. There’s no better way to give people peace of mind when they know they have supporting information available at their fingertips! The added bonus? It solidifies you as the expert in your area of service or your product category.
* Remember to link out. By linking to other relevant blogs in your industry and blog posts that you’ve written yourself, not only are you helping those sites rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs), but you’re also generating more traffic for both of your websites!
And don’t forget about social media. Join conversations with people who have a lot of followers – if they mention your name or retweet one of the things that you post, it can help grow awareness for your company exponentially!
A couple of quick steps: find new customers online by making these small changes on your website, within blog content and social media channels; know where to look when reaching out via email marketing campaigns; make sure all links are relevant to the information you are sharing.
Don’t forget to check out this infographic from Bonsai Marketing about small changes you can make to promote your business online!
A lot of companies are looking for new customers over the internet, and it’s not always easy. There are a few things that you should be doing on your website, in blog content, and even within social media channels in order to increase customer growth. Make sure all links on your site point back to relevant pages or posts – don’t just link randomly without thought. And try these two steps: find new customers by making some minor edits with this step-by-step guide; cross-reference between email marketing campaigns (link) and other efforts like blogging to see if there are relevant links between the information being shared.